Deepika Padukone on marriage with Ranveer Singh: I am excited, but I do not think my life will change.


Deepika Padukone said that she would like to follow the example of her parents and how she shaped her marriage. The wedding of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh will take place in Italy on November 14 and 15.

Deepika Padukone and Ranvir Singh announced their marriage last Sunday, issuing a joint statement said that they will tie knot on November 14 and November 15. Couples, who take care about talking to the public on their relationship, have not disclosed the site and other details.

However, in an interview with INDIA TODAYS before marriage, Deepika said that she is excited about her nephews like any other girl. "Of course (I'm excited), I think this is the only way I am excited about signing my next film. 

The wedding is definitely something I have seen as any other girl in my life. When this happens, it will be exciting, it should be exciting. I do not know why my life should be changed exactly (after marriage), "she said.

Deepika's father Prakash Padukone, who was also part of the interview, said that the arrangement of marriage has changed completely. "Today, the bride and groom decide everything, both parents tag themselves.

Deepika said that her ideal is her parents and the way she has shaped her marriage. "I have done my parents so well and successfully, and the way I would like my married life too, 

I think they have a beautiful relationship, the way they managed their professional lives. And are living together as a family and in every way they have established a wonderful benchmark for me and my sister And I love this way in this way. "

According to the reports, Deepika and Ranveer will have two wedding ceremonies. The four-day relationship in Italy will be started by a concert on November 13. After this, the wedding of Kannada Dynasty will be held on November 14. On 15th November, he will re-combine, this time the Indian ritual...


Thanks for Reading


Don't Forget to Share ❤ With Your Friends&Family

Deepika Padukone on marriage with Ranveer Singh: I am excited, but I do not think my life will change. Deepika Padukone on marriage with Ranveer Singh: I am excited, but I do not think my life will change. Reviewed by MR.DOCTOR on October 27, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.